Get the Best IVF Treatment in Bangalore by the Best IVF Centres Find Low Cost Gynecology Hospitals in Bangalore. Call us- 9739766520 For Free IVF Consultation in Bangalore.
We are Offering the Affordable IVF Treatment in Bangalore at Rs. 69000/- only. Get Free IVF Consultation and Low Cost IVF Treatment anywhere in Bangalore.
Get the High Success Rate IVF Treatment in Bangalore at Very Affordable cost in India, we will Help you to find the Low Cost & Cheapest IVF Centres in India (Bangalore, Hyderabad).
Consult a Best Infertility Specialist in Bangalore, India for IVF (Infertility) Treatment in Bangalore’s Best IVF Centres and get treatment by the world-class Infertility Specialist Doctors in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India.
We are also providing a Free Consultation in Bangalore (Limited Time Offer) which includes Free IVF Consultation + Free IVF Scan + Free Semen Analysis to get the Free IVF Consultation contact us or call us on 973976650 Name: - Mr. Mokashi
Our IVF Centres in Bangalore are located in Bellandur, Rajaji Nagar, Marathahalli & Indiranagar.
We also offer Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Treatment in Bangalore & Hyderabad, Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) Treatment in Bangalore & Hyderabad, Male Infertility & Female Infertility Treatment in Bangalore.
We are having one of the Best Obstetric & Gynecologist in Bangalore & Low Cost Gynecology Hospitals in Bangalore, India.
• Male Infertility Treatment
• Female Infertility Treatment
• Gynecology Treatment
• Maternity Services
• Embryo Freezing
If you are Suffering from Infertility Problems such as Low Sperm Counts, Conceiving Problem, Gynecological Problems and any other Unexplained Infertility problems you can contact us.
What is IVF?
IVF is the process by which eggs are removed from your ovaries and mixed with sperm in a laboratory culture dish. Fertilization takes place in this dish, “in vitro”, which means “in glass”.
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus. Other forms of ART include gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT)and zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT).
Why IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is used?
IVF can be used to treat infertility in the following patients:
• Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
• Male factor infertility including decreased sperm count or sperm motility
• Women with ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids
• Women who have had their fallopian tubes removed
• Individuals with a genetic disorder
Side effects of In vitro fertilization:
Although you may need to take it easy after the procedure, most women can resume normal activities the following day.
Some side effects after IVF may include:
• Passing a small amount of fluid (may be clear or blood-tinged) after the procedure
• Mild cramping
• Mild bloating
• Breast tenderness
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
• Heavy vaginal bleeding
• Pelvic pain
• Blood in the urine
• A fever over 100.5 °F (38 °C)
Some side effects of fertility medications may include:
• Mood swings
• Abdominal pain
• Hot flashes
• Abdominal bloating
• RARE: Ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome (OHSS)
What are the risks associated with in vitro fertilization?
As with most medical procedures, there are potential risks. More severe symptoms, typically from OHSS, include the following:
• Nausea or vomiting
• Decreased urinary frequency
• Shortness of breath
• Severe stomach pains and bloating
• Ten-pound weight gain within three to five days
• No stimulating drugs
• Significantly reduced potential of risks and side effects
• No risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
• Opportunity for some women to have a child with their own eggs rather than donor eggs.
• Natural IVF is less expensive per cycle than Stimulated IVF treatments.
• By avoiding stimulating drugs, the womb is more receptive to pregnancy.
Cost of IVF Treatment in Bangalore:
Low Cost IVF Treatment is an IVF centre in Bangalore that offers Infertility treatment for male and female. It provides high quality IVF treatment and is equipped with qualified doctors and advanced infrastructure. The clinical team has immense experience in providing treatments like IVF, ICSI and IUI.
The average IVF cost in India is Rs. 2,50,000 or more. Cost is Vary From one Clinic to Another The Cost of IVF treatment in Bangalore varies from Rs. 1,26000 to Rs. 2,79600 depending on the expertise of IVF doctors in Bangalore.
We are providing IVF Treatment Cost in Bangalore at Rs. 69000/- only.